King of Kings offers a quality Christ-centered early childhood education
in which each child is encouraged to grow, learn and develop as a child of God.
Founded by King of Kings Lutheran Church, the Early Learning Center has been a staple in the Northland for the last 25 years, meeting the needs of members and the community, and bringing children to know Jesus. In recent years we have expanded the ELC to offer a variety of classes – from a traditional half-day program to full-day learning and extended care. While keeping our spritiual values, we continue to raise our academic bar to help children meet and exceed early learning milestones.
Why Choose Early Learning Center?
- King of Kings ELC offers each student a loving and supportive environment for children to start their academic journey
- With small classes, our Christian teachers are able to guide each student at their own pace, assessing their progress and personalizing instruction when needed
- Creative, engaging lesson plans help develop students' cognitive and motor skills through STREAM activities daily (science, technology, engineering, reading/writing, art and music)
- All lesson plans meet Missouri early childhood curriculum, ensuring your child is best prepared for kindergarten
- A weekly Bible story is woven into activities and children attend Chapel time with our Pastors each week
- Our dedicated teachers are experienced and passionate about teaching their students and preparing them for kindergarten
- Student to staff ratio is limited to 8:1
- We are a Lutheran Church Missouri Synod School and partner with both public and private schools
- Widely-recognized by local kindergarten teachers and parent educators – in public and private schools – for preparing young students for the transition and academic expectations of kindergarten
- Full selection of classes, at competitive tuition rates, to meet family schedules from half-day, to full-day and even extended care
Half day Class: 9am-11:30am
Full-day Class: 9am-3pm
Extended Care: 7am-9am + 3pm-5:45pm
You can find us in the heart of Kansas City's Northland at the corner of at Maplewoods Parkway & 96th Street, just 1 block north of Highway 152.
King of Kings